Thursday, April 11, 2013

First Post For The Tenth Time

The Easter Bunny was busy so I filled in for her.


I have the worst time creating an opening post for a blog. I have had this blog for years and can't ever get past the introduction so I'm fast forwarding the how-do-ya-do's and going  straight to the Cliff notes of who is this crazy moll.

The Top 10

1. I always wanted to be a gangster's moll.
2. Married twice to the same guy. Met him when I was 13 and he's still around.
3. Number of now adult boys that sent my size zero body to no man's land.
4. I have gone to school for Cosmetology, Real Estate, Floral Design and my first major was in Journalism with a minor in Chicano Studies and this is only a partial list.
5. At 45 I decided to go back to school for a degree in Fashion Design.
6. I am a Visual Arts Assistant to an amazing mold-breaking boss.
7. I am a complete grandma's girl and I wouldn't try so hard to succeed if it wasn't for her.
8. I was born and raised in sunny So Cal but traded it for the brown and dusty beauty of  AZ.
9. I have made the commitment to let my hair turn silver.
10. My granddaughter has four legs and a swishy tail and I refer to her as Nana's Nugget. Her name is Blu and I love her so much that I have a geeky magnet on my car that says so.


I hope to keep my posts to the topic of my sewing adventures but being a true Gemini that might be a hard task to follow, besides, who doesn't enjoy a little randomness once in a while, oh and in advance please excuse my penchant for sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment